There’s a reason Counterpart has been a staple in the technology industry since 1993. Our client relationships begin with a particular project, and most turn into a decades long relationship because we continue to deliver as promised and invest in their ongoing success, all while holding ourselves accountable to outcomes and assuming as much of the risk as possible.
- Deliver an Outcome – We start with the end, focusing on the results. We invest the time necessary to understand your goals so that we architect the solution that is going to produce the outcome you desire. The solution is built with code and technology, but the impact is real, measurable and YOURS.
- Best in Class Team – We are a passionate team of visionary thinkers, creatives, techies and innovators who love what we do and pride ourselves on the impact we’re able to create. A large number of our team have been with us for nearly 10 years, while others joined us right out of college and never worked anywhere else. Every project team includes all 5 of our technology disciplines: Project Manager, Software Architect, UI/UX Design, Developer and Quality Assurance.
- Best Technology – We’ve been in this business for 30 years for a reason. We’re a team of problem solvers and innovators who LOVE technology. Our team is constantly exploring and testing the limits of emerging technologies so that when we choose the technology for our solutions, we know it’s smart, scalable and secure.
- Counterpart Investment – The solution we create specifically for you will be rooted in strategy, design, data and experience. We invest whatever is necessary to understand your business and the desired outcome, to architect the right solution, all while avoiding any unnecessary costs, minimizing risks, and maximizing results. We don’t charge our clients anything until we’ve delivered a fully functional software feature that meets their expectations.
- Fixed Bid – It became obvious to us that the traditional time and material model that is standard for our industry requires our clients to absorb all the risk that we will be able deliver on time and on budget. We intentionally flipped the dynamic and changed our business model so that we bear that risk. We either deliver on time and within budget or we don’t get paid.
- Flexible Engagement – As mentioned, we begin every project with the end in mind and are fully committed to delivering that result. However, our contracts are structured in such a manner that we have to continually deliver on time and within budget to our clients’ expectation every 2 weeks or they can stop and walk away without any additional obligation. Again, the burden to perform as promised remains on us.